Successful candidates will:
- Be able to create a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment where our children are inspired
- Be able to deliver high quality teaching and learning
- Stand out from the crowd because of their positive attitude and drive
- Be an inclusive practitioner, with a commitment to meeting the needs of all groups of learners and have a willingness to go the extra mile to make learning rigorous but fun
- Be a reflective practitioner who has a commitment to working with colleagues to improve practice and outcomes for our children and demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and its community
- Be a good communicator, building effective relationships with our children and their families
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Have a strong personal philosophy for learning that is evident within their own classroom practice
The Duchy School is seeking to appoint an excellent Key Stage 2 teacher, working in a Year 3 class, to cover a period of maternity leave, from March 2023. This is a full-time post, working 5 days per week.
The Duchy School is a popular and successful school, where our team works together to achieve the best possible outcomes and educational experiences for our children. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and creative teacher to join our strong and experienced teaching team.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
This job post has expired.