7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 3 days a week (FTE 0.6)
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Approximately 8 months (Sept to Summer 1/2 term)
Full-time equivalent salary
- £31,750 - £35,990
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will need to be:
- An excellent and creative classroom practitioner
- Passionate about children’s learning.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
What the school offers its staff
The school can offer:
- A committed and dedicated team of staff and trustees.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and well-behaved pupils.
- A warm and supportive environment.
. Ongoing Opportunities for CPD
. A high-quality environment in which to work
Further details about the role
Starting date: 1st September 2023
Salary will be paid on Teachers’ Main scale, £31 750 – £35 990 depending on experience. (FTE)
Closing date for applications is Friday 16th June 2023 at 12:00 (Midday)
We aim to inform short-listed candidates by Monday 19th June 2023.
The interview process for the posts will be on Monday 26th June 2023.
For further information please contact the Headteacher: Mr J.E.Nicholson or Deputy Headteacher: Ms G.A.Parkin.
Tel (0161) 427 1052
Emailed or hard copy applications will be accepted - email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your letter of application.
The letter of application should be around 1500 words. It would be helpful if the following could be included:
1. Your reasons for choosing teaching as a career.
2. Analysis of your teaching experiences which have impacted on your development as a teacher.
3. Hobbies and interests which contribute to you as a person and could inform teaching and learning.
4. How you interpret the teacher standard “fulfil wider professional responsibilities” and what this would mean for you and how you would demonstrate this.
5. Include any other relevant points you wish to make.
All applications should be either posted, hand delivered or emailed to Mellor Primary School.
Mellor Primary School
To apply for this post you will also need to complete the information on the school application form.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the DBS.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 1.1 MB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Mellor Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 230 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Mellor Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0161 4271052
Mellor Primary School is set in a beautiful semi- rural landscape and combines this with the drive and commitment to be a school of excellence. It is very much at the heart of the local community and is a special place to work! Mellor Primary School is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
Similar jobs nearby
Overthorpe CofE Academy
Edge Top Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 0BH
Duke of Norfolk CofE Primary School
Royle Avenue, Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 7RD
Gorton Primary School
Mount Road, Manchester, M18 7GR
Meanwood Community Nursery and Primary School
Churchill Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL12 7DJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed