Beechfield School, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 5TY
This job expired on 19 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
19 May 2022 at 9:00am
12 May 2022
About Beechfield School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 402 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Beechfield School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01923 221269
Beechfield School is a friendly and dynamic place to work. We currently have over 400 pupils and 60 enthusiastic, dedicated staff. We are situated near Watford town centre and have excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1.
As part of the Inclusive Multi Academy Trust, each school maintains their own clear identity while working collaboratively, which means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school.
Our three core beliefs be kind, work hard and love learning underpin everything we do. We believe in a positive culture of collaboration and support where we value, praise, reward and celebrate.
Through high expectations and positive relationships we enable our pupils from many different backgrounds and cultures to work together to become confident, successful and responsible.
We have a nurturing ethos that instils a sense of personal responsibility. We ensure everyone is kind and respectful towards themselves, others and their environment, developing responsible citizens for the future.
We value effort and working hard. We teach resilience and perseverance when faced with challenges and celebrate excellence and success when we work hard and give our best.
We inspire a love of learning through a rich and purposeful curriculum. We provide opportunities to learn about issues that affect our lives and communities, to enable all to become confident, independent thinkers and develop the skills needed to be successful in an ever changing world.
We can offer you:
• A real sense of community.
• An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity.
• A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support.
• A dedicated NQT programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you.
• A staff council that is listened to and has impact.
• Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do.
• A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days.
Arranging a visit to Beechfield School
Please call the school office on the above number to arrange a visit.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed