Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Teachers' pay range
We currently have a vacancy for two outstanding, full-time teachers to complement our existing team of excellent practitioners. One is a permanent contract and the other is a temporary, maternity cover contract.
We are looking to appoint:
• An outstanding class teacher who demonstrates the highest expectations of themselves and their pupils
• Someone fully supportive of and committed to our strong Christian ethos and Christian faith
• Someone who is fully committed to inclusion and continually strives for the highest standards
• A creative thinker who makes learning exciting and is able to bring our curriculum to life
• A team player with high levels of emotional intelligence, resilience and a good sense of humour
• A reflective practitioner who accepts and relishes a challenge, and is willing to engage in all aspects of school life
If appointed, we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning
• Strong, supportive leadership and a dedicated staff team
• Exceptional levels of teamwork and a focus on staff wellbeing
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A Church School with strong Christian values
Governors will commit to securing / offering the most applicable-closest salary point appropriate to the skills, qualities and experience of the new appointed teacher and the post.
Applying for the job
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the school.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.