Fixed term (until 31/08/22)
Main Pay Scale
An opportunity has arisen for us to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and engaging KS1 practitioner to our team. The successful applicant will have at least one year of teaching experience.
The post will be temporary for one year in the first instance and will commence from September 2021.
The successful candidate will:
- have high expectations for themselves, others and all aspects of school life
- have the ability to inspire and engage learners
- provide children with the ability to become reflective, creative and resilient learners
- be committed to inclusion, working with parents and the community
- have the ability to build on existing success and high standards
- have at least one year experience of working as a class teacher in KS1
We can offer you the opportunity to work
- with a supportive and committed team of staff and governors
- with friendly, well behaved children who are enthusiastic to learn
- in a well resourced learning environment
- in a culturally diverse community
- in a school with a record of excellent professional development
Further information and an application form are available by either emailing the school office on email@example.com or from Sheffield City Council website.
If you are applying from the Council web site please download and complete the word version of the application form and return it to the school email address as above.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 7
220 pupils enrolled
3 to 7
About Brightside Nursery and Infant School
Brightside Nursery Infant School is dedicated to providing high quality education and has earned a place in the heart of generations of children and families. We are an inclusive, caring and happy school with a very positive ethos and atmosphere. We have high expectations, a passion for learning and a proven track record of supporting all children successfully to maximise their full potential.
‘Pupils make outstanding progress in this vibrant and happy school and leave Year 2 with above average levels of attainment.’ (OFSTED June 2013)
Arranging a visit to Brightside Nursery and Infant School
Visits are welcomed on specific dates. Please contact Donna Brears on 0114 2441826 to discuss further.