- Fixed term - Until 31 August 2023
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main Pay Scale
Teacher job summary
Salary Range: Early Careers Teacher / Main Pay Scale
Hours of work: Full-time
Contract: Fixed term until 31 August 2023
Start date: September 2022
Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner who wants to join us in making a difference for our children?
We have an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team of enthusiastic professionals who want the best for our children. Joining Broadacre opens a gateway to a wealth of experience and knowledge within Humber Education Trust renowned for being an ‘Employer of Choice’.
We require an exceptional classroom teacher who is highly ambitious for themselves, our children and the school and will ‘go above and beyond’ to ensure the children make outstanding progress.
Broadacre is proud to be Ofsted rated ‘good’ and continually strives to improve further. Our newly built school gives a capacity for 630 pupils, including state-of-the-art facilities in which our children can thrive.
Applications are welcome from teachers at all stages of their careers, including those new to the profession and those aiming for future career opportunities.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a passionate, hardworking, qualified Teacher
- Have successful subject leadership experience
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
- Have a belief that all children are capable of great things and learning should be fun
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Have high expectations of everyone within the school community
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our S2S Support Leaders and Peers network.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Further details on our role and Humber Education Trust can be found in our attached Applicant Pack. Details on Broadacre Primary School are available on our website.
Visits to the school are welcomed, encouraged and can be arranged via Cat Barwick, School Business Manager, at Broadacre Primary School.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 8am, Friday 20 May 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: Thursday 26 May 2022
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service, Children’s Barred List Check, Section 128 check where applicable, identity checks, medical clearance, proof of qualifications, satisfactory references and eligibility to work in the UK checks.
Professional standards detail the responsibilities and expectations of our job roles. The enclosed generic role specification is offered in good faith as a guide to professional practice. We strive for excellence and encourage our staff to aim high, making positive impacts through their clear focus and professionalism. All role specifications are subject to change to adapt with circumstances. Additional duties may be asked of our staff if necessary.
If you believe you are the right person for our role then we would love to hear from you.
Broadacre Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Commitment to safeguarding
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Broadacre Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 494 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Broadacre Primary School is a relatively large, expanding school situated in the northern outskirts of Hull. It provides places for 630 pupils aged 5-11 years and has a 52 place nursery. It is Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and prides itself on implementing a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum, providing high quality care, guidance and support for all pupils. Broadacre Primary School is due to become an academy and join Humber Education Trust in April 2018.
Arranging a visit to Broadacre Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.