16 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £38,810
What skills and experience we're looking for
At Chapel St Leonards Primary School we nurture our children to be caring and successful learners who are well prepared for the future.
We pride ourselves on creating a love of learning through engaging and meaningful opportunities which open doors to the wider world. As an accredited 'Beach School' we are able to immerse children in the natural surroundings to complement our curriculum offer.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint a class teacher with the drive and passion to make a difference to the lives of our children at Chapel St Leonards Primary School.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
What the school offers its staff
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
Further details about the role
Closing date for applications: 12th April 2023 @ 12:00pm
Interviews will take place: w.c 17.04.2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Chapel St Leonards Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 146 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Chapel St Leonards Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
KS1 Class Teacher - Maternity cover
Hogsthorpe Primary Academy
Thames Street, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE24 5PT
Robin Hoods Walk, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 9LQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed