- Fixed term (12 months)
- M1 to M3
Teacher - Class 4 Year 5 / 6 job summary
CLASS 4 TEACHER (Mixed age Year 5 and 6)
FIXED TERM/ FULL TIME
REQUIRED from September 2022
• Fixed Term Contract
• Required start September 2022 until end of Summer Term 31st August 2023,with a strong possibility of extension.
• Number of children on roll – School 97 / Nursery 36 (133)
• Starting Salary M1-M3
• ECT’s strongly encouraged to apply.
The Governors, staff and children at Glazebury CE Primary School wish to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic and hardworking UKS2 class room teacher to join our team. We are looking for a professional who has a passion for teaching and learning and who will be committed to our school values. If you are committed with a flair for ‘quality first teaching’ a love of learning and would like to join our warm, friendly school family then this job is for you.
“This is a good school.” (OFSTED June 2015)
The successful candidate will:
• Be self-motivated and resilient with the energy to build on practice through reflection.
• Have a secure understanding of behaviour and the importance of establishing relationships.
• Create a stimulating, organised and informative learning environment.
• Be an excellent role model for children who upholds our Christian values which underpin all that we do.
• Have experience in Key Stage 2 teaching.
• Be flexible and able to work effectively alongside our passionate and dedicated team; friendly, nurturing and approachable;
• Be able to inspire and motivate children and work in partnership with parents.
• Be an excellent communicator with a high standard of spoken English.
• Show a commitment to helping children to flourish.
We can offer you:
• Structured provision through team teaching opportunities and a supportive timetable, working alongside Deputy Head Teacher
• A warm and friendly child centred environment, built on our school vision of HEART.
• fantastic children with a positive attitude towards learning and excellent behaviour;
• the support of a dedicated, committed and creative staff team;
• the opportunity to be part of an innovative, collaborative and growing Academy Trust;
• an engaging, bespoke curriculum;
• Support, guidance and development opportunities
• supportive Local School Governors, Trust Team and parents
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school office for an appointment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting children’s welfare. This post is subject to all the relevant pre-employment checks set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education, including an enhanced DBS Certificate with a barred-list check and receipt of satisfactory references from at least 2 employers, one of whom must be your most recent employer. Satisfactory completion of a medical check/questionnaire
Please refer to our school website for job description, person spec and application form. www.glazebury.eschools.co.uk . These can be found under the vacancy section or email the school directly.
Please return the application form to the school via post or email.
Closing date: Thursday 30th June at 12 noon
Visits to look round school: By arrangement-please telephone the school office to make an appointment
Provisional Shortlisting date: Thursday 30th June 2022 afternoon
Provisional Interviews: Wednesday 6th July 2022.
Applying for the job
Complete an LDS Application formMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 1.88 MB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Glazebury Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- School size
- 113 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About Glazebury CE Primary School
“Growing together at the heart of God’s Community”
Our mission: to promote a safe, stimulating and nurturing environment, where children are encouraged to flourish, reaching their full potential, whilst recognizing their own self-worth.
Through our broad, balanced, and enriching curriculum, we aim to affirm the partnership of home, school, parish, and wider community. From this strong foundation our children will be encouraged to build on our core Christian values of LOVE and WISDOM, developing appreciation of the resources around us, with particular emphasis on respecting the differing world view of others.
Our school is a popular and successful school. As a Church of England school our Christian values underpin all that we do, and we have close links with local churches. We joined LDST in December 2018 to deepen these links and to continue to improve the education we provide to our children.
We are very proud of our 2015 OFSTED where we were rated as Good. This rating rewards the hard work and commitment of our staff to school improvement. We will continue improving and reach our goal of being Outstanding, so that all our children reach their full potential.
Our staff are committed to raising standards for all pupils. They pride themselves on working effectively together and in partnership with parents, to provide a caring and supportive learning environment.
We want children to enjoy their education and develop an enthusiasm for learning. To facilitate this, we take full advantage of our fantastic surroundings including; our garden area, playground equipment, and wonderful field. By integrating these into learning we provide a range of rewarding learning experiences that encourage, challenge and extend the abilities of our children.
We are proud of our school and encourage you to visit our website, which we hope will give you a real insight into what makes us a truly successful and happy school.
Arranging a visit to Glazebury Church of England Primary School
By arrangement-please telephone the school school to make an appointment for a visit to look round school. Tel: 01925 763234