Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS1, Primary
Fixed term (1 year to cover maternity leave)
MPS1 to MPS 6
We are looking for an inspirational EYFS teacher to join our school family. This is an exciting opportunity to join our lovely village primary school where community and adventure is at the heart of everything we do.
Our School vision ‘Nurturing Every Talent’ recognises each learner as an individual with unique and transferable skills. As a proud member of the St Barnabas Multi Academy Trust, our vision is supported with a ‘Bring It!’ approach to all areas of our school life.
We are looking to appoint an EYFS teacher who can:
● demonstrate a specialism in EYFS or with equivalent experience.
● deliver high quality Phonics teaching (experience of Read, Write Inc would be advantageous).
● be proactive in supporting our team approach with good interpersonal skills.
● contribute to our Church of England ethos.
● maintain a dynamic, inspirational yet challenging learning environment.
● secure high quality relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
● demonstrate a desire to ensure that every single child can achieve the best of their ability, through effective differentiation and high-quality teaching.
In return, we can offer you:
● a welcoming team environment within a MAT committed to staff development.
● a beautiful setting, focused on the ‘Great Outdoors’, within a caring and supportive community.
● wonderful children who are eager to learn new skills.
● the opportunity to work within a supportive and forward thinking EYFS team within our Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.
Applying for the job
How to Apply:
Any other information: To apply download an application form and associated EO form and return to:
Nichola Nelson at email@example.com or post to Central Office, Quethiock CE Primary School, Quethiock, Cornwall PL14 3SQ. For further information, please contact the Head of School, Mr Tom Riggs, on 01579 326136.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
76 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Braddock CofE Primary School
Braddock Church of England Primary School is a special place full of love, laughter and fun. Our school motto ‘Nurturing Every Talent’ encourages every member of our school community to continually strive to grow and challenge each unique skill that we have been given. Our Multi-Academy Trust vision ‘Bring It!’ shapes us all as curious, independent and adventurous learners.
Each of our learning experiences are carefully tailored to inspire all of our children through an engaging, broad and balanced curriculum built upon a love of learning whilst embracing the great outdoors.
Arranging a visit to Braddock CofE Primary School
Due to the current COVID19 climate, school visits will need to be arranged outside of normal teaching hours. Should you wish to arrange an appointment to visit our school, please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 01579 326136