Are you an excellent teacher who makes a difference to all students?
Are you a great Teacher? Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to inclusive education and raising standards? If so we’d love to hear from you. Jennett’s Park CE Primary School is a wonderful caring and supportive school within a distinctive Christian ethos. We highly recommend visiting our school as once you visit you will love it as much as we do. We pride ourselves that our children live by our Rainbow Promise and love and respect each other and all the staff.
We are looking to recruit a Teacher to join our caring and supportive school community. We want someone who will help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children. We have wonderful community of children, parents and staff.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be the best
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
Would you like to be part of our team? Please see our attached Job description and Person specification.
- A passionate, driven and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
- A robust induction process
- A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
- Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A comprehensive Wellbeing approach
- The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org