The post is a fixed term maternity cover position working in Reception/Year 1 class.
We are seeking a teacher who has:
- high expectations of pupils
- the ability to be a reflective practitioner, committed to raising standards
- a genuine concern for the well-being of our children
- a commitment to extra-curricular activities
Blockley CofE Primary School is a successful and popular Church of England academy trust, located in the beautiful Cotswold village of Blockley just outside of Moreton in Marsh. It currently has 141 pupils on roll who are taught in 5 mixed age classes. Blockley Primary School has a dedicated and professional staff team that is committed to providing the best opportunities for learning and achievement for pupils within a stimulating and caring Christian environment. The pupils’ behaviours are good and there is excellent support to the school from the parental and local community. Last Ofsted inspection rating is ‘Good’ (2020).
We can offer:
- a welcoming and well-resourced environment
- a friendly, approachable community with a committed staff
- a flexible approach to the curriculum which encourages and supports creativity
- a very supportive governing body and leadership team
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged by appointment. Please telephone the school on 01386 700567 to book a date and time. Further details and an application pack can be obtained from contacting the office or on our school website.
Please submit the completed form with a covering letter by 6th December 2022 (by post or email to email@example.com). Successful applicants will be invited to interview via email following our shortlisting process.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.