- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- English, KS1, KS2, Mathematics, Science
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main Scale (Inner London)
This is an opportunity to join an outstanding Resource base, noted for its exceptional practice in serving the needs of our wonderful young people with Developmental Language Disorder.
This exciting post would suit a primary or secondary trained teacher or a Maths / English / Science specialist who is ready for a new challenge.
The Lexis Speech & Language Resource Base was established in September 2009. We have 27 students from Y7 through Y11, and teach a broad curriculum in small group settings, working collaboratively with an
on-site Speech & Language Therapist and other agencies. Resource Base staff are a key part of the mainstream school and are required to have a Form group.
We are looking for a dynamic, flexible and enthusiastic teacher to join our school team, to teach across a variety of curriculum areas at KS1 and 2 levels in particular. Our students are at the heart of everything we do. This is an incredible opportunity to have a real and significant impact in an inclusive and nurturing environment.
You must be an exceptional teacher ideally with experience in providing high quality learning experiences for children with Special Educational Needs, particularly experience qualification in DLD would be advantageous but is not essential as there will be opportunities for further professional development.
1. Small, high achieving, comprehensive with a strong sense of community.
2. Individual professional development programme tailored to your needs and career ambitions - excellent opportunities for progression.
3. Located in a dynamic area of London undergoing rapid and exciting changes, with great train, tube, DLR and bus links.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.