Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (12 months)
Grange Primary School is seeking to appoint, on an initially fixed term contract from September 2021, a committed, motivated and inspirational teacher with vision and energy to join us on our journey to outstanding. This post offers an opportunity for either a newly or recently qualified teacher to join our supportive, and experienced, team.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• A forward thinking, creative teacher who will inspire and motivate our children to achieve their full potential
• Someone who is passionate about teaching and learning and continually strives to raise standards for all children
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ in all areas of learning
• Highly organised and flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ICT, to be able to work well as part of a team
• Able to implement effective assessment for learning and track pupil performance in order to drive up standards and pupil progress in our search for excellence
• Able to work effectively as part of a school team, with governors, staff, pupils, parents and other stakeholders
• Dedicated to whole school improvement and continuous professional development
We can offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team who will provide mentoring, support and advice
• A team of helpful, supportive and enthusiastic professional colleagues
• The opportunity to work with happy, friendly and enthusiastic children who want to learn, in a very well-resourced environment
• Strong commitment to continuing professional development to contribute to the ongoing development of the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
Applying for the job
To apply please click the link belowMore on how to apply
Local authority maintained school
358 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Grange Primary School
At Grange Primary School we strive that all our children will have a variety of broad and purposeful experiences, which will provide them with the opportunities to grow, flourish and learn throughout their unique journeys embracing the everchanging world with compassion and confidence.
We pride ourselves on ensuring every child is nurtured to achieve their full potential in every aspect of their life.
We believe that children should dream of exciting new challenges ahead and wake up realising everything is possible!