Hamp Nursery and Infants' School, Bridgwater, Somerset
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,618|
Hamp Nursery and Infant School is rated good by Ofsted and is a warm and friendly, well resourced setting where our pupils are at the heart of everything we do.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner who has a commitment to raising the achievement of all learners to join our talented and friendly team. We welcome applications from NQTs or experienced Teachers.
The successful candidate will need to:
• demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning
• have high expectations, being enthusiastic and committed to raising standards
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• demonstrate a positive and understanding approach to children’s social and emotional development which will include setting high standards of behaviour
• want to make a positive contribution to the life and work of our school
• meet the many challenges of school life with enthusiasm and a sense of humour
Hamp Nursery and Infant School has a commitment to Safeguarding and all posts require a criminal background check via DBS, medical clearance and references. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion. Visits to the school are welcome.
Essential educational requirements
Degree, English and Maths GCSE
Essential skills and experience
We are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner, either NQT or experienced. Experience of Early Years or Key Stage 1 preferred.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||273 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 7|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Hamp Nursery and Infants' School website (opens in a new window)|
Rhode Lane, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6JB