We are seeking to recruit an experienced and committed teacher to join our enthusiastic team from January 2020 in KS2. We are looking for a dedicated and creative teacher who has experience in teaching years 3 and 4.
Essential educational requirements
The successful candidate will: ·
• Be highly skilled at planning and delivering challenging lessons suitable for all abilities.
• Create a positive atmosphere in the classroom and wider school environment.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Have a passion to inspire children regardless of their background.
• Be an exceptional teacher with a focus on achieving excellent pupil attainment.
• Be able to work successfully as part of a team as well as individually, inspiring others by being supportive and encouraging.
• Uphold the school ethos, vision and values.
• In return, we can offer:
• A supportive and forward thinking leadership team.
• Enthusiastic pupils with a diverse range of learning styles.
• A commitment to your professional development.
Essential skills and experience
Experience of KS2
About Haxby Road Primary Academy
- 154 Haxby Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO31 8JN
- Haxby Road Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)