|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
The Trust are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner of Computing to the staff team. There is the opportunity for additional whole school responsibility for Computing (TLR3) for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring middle leader to develop leadership skills and experience of working with pupils who have additional needs, within a supportive Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an Outstanding Computing Classroom practitioner.
• Contribute to the development of the Computing curriculum.
• Have a flexible approach and be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Have excellent relationships with pupils.
• Experience of working with SEMH pupils is desirable but not essential.
1 SEN Point (potential TLR available)
Applying for the job
Please download the application form and information pack. Application forms to be sent to email@example.com
- 01 Woodlands Ad Teacher_Instructor of Computing Oct 20.pdf  0.02 MB
- 02 Woodlands Teacher Job Description Oct 20.pdf  0.45 MB
- 03 Woodlands Person Specification Teacher_ Instructor of Computing Oct 20.pdf  0.29 MB
- 04 Candidates Information.pdf  0.60 MB
- 05. CIT Application Form.docx  0.12 MB
|School size||74 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Contact phone number||01790753902|
About Woodlands Academy
Woodlands Academy is an outstanding secondary special school for pupils with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The school is part of Community Inclusive Trust (CIT), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of 15 special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire & Leicestershire.
Arranging a visit to Woodlands Academy
For further information, please contact the Alice Eyre, Head Teacher Tel: 01790 753902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Partney Road, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, PE23 5EJ
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed