|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
Holyhead Primary Academy are looking for a Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher to join them in January 2021
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience teaching in KS1
• Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
• An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations
• Able to inspire and enthuse students
• Committed to raising standards for all
In return we will offer:
• Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
• Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of CPD. The successful candidate will benefit from the NQT / RQT package that is unique to our trust providing candidates with outstanding pedagogy and skills.
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Exceptional CPD provision including national and international experts in their field.
• An ICT rich environment which allows staff to be innovative in harnessing technology for learning.
• Extensive support for NQT’s
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applying for the job
For more information and an application from please visit https://www.shirelandcat.org.uk/the-academy/working-for-us
- Teacher Pack Holyhead October 20.pdf  0.24 MB
|School size||224 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Holyhead Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01215658891|
About Holyhead Primary Academy
Holyhead Primary Academy is part of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust. Holyhead is a small family orientated school with the advantage of being the first primary academy across this growing organisation.
Holyhead Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 7PZ
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed