The successful candidate will need to be:
• An excellent primary practitioner with recent experience of teaching and assessment, particularly in Key Stage 2, including end of Key Stage 2 assessments, and with high expectations of pupil progress and achievement
• Calm and positive in managing pupils’ behaviour, including that of pupils with SEND
• Dedicated to ensuring the progress and well-being of all pupils, of all abilities, with a commitment to high standards, both professionally and personally
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, organised, flexible and caring
• Able to work as part of a strong team and be fully involved in the life of the school including forming strong links with parents and the community
• Sympathetic to the Christian ethos of our school and be committed to our aims and values
• Able to lead or support a curriculum area/aspect of the School Action Plan and contribute to whole school development.
We can offer you:
• A great opportunity to join a dedicated staff team who put our children, their learning and wellbeing, first
• A strong Christian ethos and supportive parent and wider local community
• Well behaved pupils who are keen to learn and try to do their best
• An opportunity to work within the supportive network of the Good Shepherd Multi Academy Trust
Dean CE Primary School wishes to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our dedicated team, ideally from the start of the autumn term and teaching at least 3 days per week in a mixed age Key Stage 2 class; there is flexibility for this post to be from 0.66 FTE to full time, to fit the experience and interest of the successful candidate (as well as that of existing school staff).
The post is temporary (due to an internal promotion within the school) at Main Pay Scale (M1-M6); Early Career Teachers would be considered.
Dean CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates shortlisted for posts in the school will be subject to rigorous checks including an enhanced DBS check and suitable references and will be asked to complete a self disclosure.
This job post has expired.