The post requires someone who:
· Is committed to ensuring that all learners
achieve the highest possible outcome.
· Is a highly skilled, creative and
passionate teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners
committed to driving up standards and helping students achieve their full
excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
· Is committed to the safeguarding of
children and young people and be able to contribute to ensuring a safe
environment for all
What we have to Offer:
visible and approachable senior leadership team and an enthusiastic and
committed team of teachers and support staff.
· A strong support network both within the school and across
Ambitions Academies Trust.
· All staff are part of a professional learning community in which
evidence-informed CPD is designed to meet individual needs.
· Strong potential for career progression.
· A culture that respects work-life balance and an ongoing
commitment to wellbeing with a dedicated Wellbeing Champion.
· An Employee Assistance Programme including in the moment support
and counselling sessions with an external provider.
· AAT Staff benefits include free eye testing for DSE users
through Specsavers, free will writing through Dunham McCarthy Solicitors and
reduced price corporate gym membership through BH Live.
· A competitive pension through Teachers’ Pensions or The Local
Government Pension Scheme for support staff.
Should you wish to arrange a visit or an informal
discussion regarding the role, please contact Samantha Wakefield; HR Academy
Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ambitions Academies Trust (AAT) comprises
schools from all sectors: mainstream (primary and secondary) and special. AAT
secures outstanding achievement and improved life chances of all our pupils.
All our Academies have high expectations as the focus of their work. We are
strongly committed to supporting colleagues in developing their careers further
and offering excellent CPD opportunities
Please submit your application as soon as
possible to avoid disappointment as AAT reserves the right to close
Please note we DO NOT accept applications
by CV and are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship.
Ambitions Academies Trust is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the
successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks
and an online search
High Expectations lead to High Achievers
This job post has expired.