Teacher KS1 / KS2
12 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time hours
- M P R
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a class teacher with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team. E.C.T.’s are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate to join our friendly team will:
- Be a dedicated, inspiring teacher with drive and enthusiasm
- Have good/outstanding teaching
- Work with all stakeholders to raise achievement
- Have a sound understanding of the curriculum and the importance of assessment
- Have a positive attitude to change and innovation
- Be a team player who is friendly, positive and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A whole team approach to education
- An inclusive approach to education centring on the whole child
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
Appointment will be subject to references, DBS and medical clearance.
School visits are welcome – please contact the office.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON THE CATHOLIC EDUCATION SERVICE FORM. Available on the Essex County Council Website, (www.essexschooljobs.co.uk) St. Helen's Website (st-helens.southend.sch.uk) or direct from the school. Please ensure you complete and return all forms. It is very important that your personal statement relates to the person specification. Email addresses for your referees help us to speed up your application. Many thanks.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 63.8 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Helen's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 414 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
St. Helen's Catholic Primary is a two form multi-cultural school in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, where individuals are valued. St Helen's is part of the Assisi Catholic Trust. We are a listening, developing community and our school is an excting place to learn. As a community we care about the environment. Our school is part of a local, national and global community.
Arranging a visit to St Helen's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Oasis Academy Pinewood
Thistledene Avenue, Romford, Essex, RM5 2TX
Part Time Key Stage 1 Class Teachers for Job Share (ECT applicants welcome)
Kenningtons Primary Academy
Tamar Drive, South Ockendon, Essex, RM15 4NB
Twydall Primary School and Nursery
Twydall Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6JS
Key Stage 1 or 2 Class Teacher
Wrotham Road Primary School
Wrotham Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 0QF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock