Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year)
Main Pay Range
Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our school, set in the dynamic neighbourhood of West Earlham in Norwich. The post holder will join our KS1 team. We will consider exceptional ECTs with some experience of KS1 and EYFS.
We are looking for someone who
• Understands how young children develop and learn and is able to plan and foster a developmentally sensitive pedagogy to meet all children’s needs
• is keen to use the environment and routines as learning opportunities
• has experience of using RWI to deliver phonics teaching
• Is reflective and innovative with a commitment to self-improvement
• Can use highly skilled behaviour strategies to engage and nurture children
• Has the ability to build strong and positive relationships with colleagues and families
• Has resilience and the moral drive to narrow the gap for children from disadvantaged backgrounds
• Has an enthusiasm and willingness to take part in the broader life of the school
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.