Oakridge School, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
|Subjects||Primary, Primary, Primary|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time, job share|
|Salary||Salary MPS 1- MPS 6 (Potential UPS for exceptional candidate)|
Our curriculum is based around inspiring, quality texts and our topics start with a ‘Super Starter’ have a ‘Magnificent Middle’ and end with a ‘Fantastic Finish’. Our titles include: ‘Water World,’ ‘Wycombe Wanderers’, ‘’Amazing Africa’ and ‘Taming of the Wolf.’
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
- There is a lot of energy and a great feel to the school in this really exciting chapter in the school’s development.
- We set no limits on what their children can achieve and aspire to.
- We always put learning first and as such, it is a community built on everyone supporting each other to succeed.
- At our last inspection, one parent told an inspector, ‘We feel part of the Oakridge family.’
- Our School Improvement Partner stated ‘ This is an exciting place. Your children are like sponges!’
The core purpose of our school is to transform the life chances of all our children
- application-form-teaching-gdpr-may-18 (2).doc  1.10 MB
- Class Teacher Job Description Oakridge School (1).doc  0.08 MB
- Person Specification Class Teacher at Oakridge School.doc  0.05 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||445 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Oakridge School website (opens in a new window)|
About Oakridge School
We are a two form entry school and take pupils from Nursery through to Year 6. Despite being in the centre of the diverse and vibrant community of High Wycombe, Oakridge boasts generous playgrounds and fields where our children can explore the outdoors.
We can offer:
-A fantastic community of children, staff, parents and governors.
-An excellent CPD and NQT mentor program - we are passionate about developing staff.
-A happy working environment with supportive phase teams.
-Opportunities for career progression.
Please feel free to contact the school if you have any questions about the school or the role
Oakridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure. Previous applicants need not apply.
Come and see us! Contact the School office on 01494 520341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack or to make an appointment. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed - we would love to see you!
Oakridge Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2PN