Teacher KS2 - Year 3
This job expired on 30 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
30 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
21 February 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- Salary (actual): £29,844 - £44,919
- Payscale: MPS - UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
James Elliman Academy is seeking to appoint enthusiastic professionals,
who have high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and is committed to
improving the lives of our children.
We are seeking to appoint experienced teacher in Key Stage 2.
- The person appointed will have experience, genuine enthusiasm and commitment for working with children of all abilities to raise standards and challenge our pupils to be the best they can.
- Be a good/outstanding classroom teacher and highly proficient in all aspects of the professional standards.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 2
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Have high expectations of yourself and the children you work with.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
What the school offers its staff
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a primary school rated as GOOD by Ofsted (2018).
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our highly professional, friendly team.
For the right candidate, we will offer:-
- Extensive support and CPD.
- The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust.
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team.
- Highly motivated leaders with a relentless focus to raise pupils’ achievement.
- A dedicated Governing Body.
- Supportive parents/carers and children who are keen to learn.
- An employee assistance programme (EAP)
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to arrange. Please visit the school website for an application pack.
Interviews: As and when we receive successful applications.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About James Elliman Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 767 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- James Elliman Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01753 810686
Our Academy serves a richly diverse community in central Slough. The area’s many faiths and languages make it a stimulating, inclusive and exciting place to live and learn. ‘A Community of Lifelong Learners, Responsible Global Citizens and Champions of our Own Success ’‘Every Child a Leader, Every Chance Taken, Every Day Counts’
Arranging a visit to James Elliman Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Colindale Primary School
Clovelly Avenue, London, NW9 6DT
Seven Mills Primary School
Malabar Street, London, E14 8LY
KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers - JEA
James Elliman Academy
Elliman Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5BA
Thames Ditton Junior School
Mercer Close, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0BS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed