Deadline is tomorrow
Start date details
1 December 2023 at 9am
27 October 2023
About Lanchester Primary School
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 342 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Lanchester Primary School website (opens in new tab)
Thank you for your interest in Lanchester Primary School.
Lanchester Primary School is a very well-regarded school in central Watford, having had a very positive Ofsted inspection in July 2019. Along with our two sister schools, we have now joined the Danes Educational Trust. You will be joining the school at a time when we will be reaping the huge benefits of our involvement with Danes.
Our vision at Lanchester is that every child is valued, celebrated and encouraged to be the best version of themselves that they can be. Our children realise their full potential through taking pride and having fun in their learning. In so doing, they grow into confident citizens of their world, who can make a positive difference.
We inspire our children to enjoy their childhood, while becoming:
• Independent, resilient, lifelong learners
• Thriving, adaptable and aspirational people
• Caring, considerate and respectful members of society.
We are a two-form entry primary school situated near the centre of Watford with excellent transport links into / from London, we are also close to the M25. You can visit our school website: www.lanchestercfs.org.uk for further information about the school.
The governors and myself are committed to the well-being and continuing professional development of all members of staff. We are a part of the Danes Educational Trust who have a track record of excellent pupil attainment and achievement and offers exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and School.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they share our values, are highly motivated to work with colleagues within school to continuously develop their skills, pursue professional excellence, and are able to enable pupils to make excellent progress. If this is you then we would be delighted to receive your application.
If you would like to organise a visit to the school or if you would like to discuss any position in more detail then please contact Dawn Gamble (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Danes Educational Trust
The Danes Educational Trust currently comprises nine schools: St Clement Danes School, Croxley Danes School, Chancellor’s School, Onslow St Audrey’s School, De Havilland Primary School and Elstree Screen Arts Academy, Ascot Road Primary School, Jupiter Primary School, Lanchester Primary School. Dr Josephine Valentine OBE is the CEO of the Danes Educational Trust. She was Headteacher of St Clement Danes School for 20 years. She is a National Leader in Education, a DfE Advisor and has oversight of all six schools. If appointed, you will benefit from working within an established, outstanding Trust.
The Trust’s core values are:
• We value joy in working, teaching and learning together
• We encourage everyone within our Trust to feel optimistic about the future and how they can shape it
• We support all individuals in developing resilience to enable them to respond to change and grow as a result
• We value and support the wellbeing of all individuals who learn and work in our schools
• We provide equality of opportunity and experience for all
• We provide a safe and secure learning environment for all
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed