School Locking Primary School
Hours Part-time 0.8 FTE
Contract Fixed term until 31 August 2020 (with a possibility of becoming permanent)
Required 1st January 2020
Salary ELAN TMS Scale (Actual salary will depend on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Locking Primary School we now require a part time Teacher to join our friendly team.
Our school is at an exciting point in its school improvement journey and this post is key for us. This is a split post for 0.6 FTE in our Year 4 class and 0.2 FTE to cover our subject leaders for class release and to release teachers for our new peer to peer coaching system in the school.
This new post is temporary in the first instance, but could become permanent if pupil numbers are maintained for September 2020.
Our school community aims to provide the best education possible by providing an exciting and broad curriculum in a caring, happy and supportive environment. We aim to promote high achievement and learning for life by working with pupils.
If you are a highly skilled teacher with equally high expectations then please apply.
We are looking for someone who:
• has sense of purpose and is wholly committed to improving the future for our children
• inspires, innovates and motivates others to achieve amazing progress
• is prepared to innovate and take risks
• is a team player
• is committed to working within our learning community of schools both inside and outside of our MAT
• believes in delivering excellent teaching
• wants to continually develop their practice
Please have a look at our website and we welcome and encourage visits to our school. Please contact the school office on 01934 822867 to arrange an appointment.
Further details and an application pack are available from the school office, on the school website www.locking.n-somerset.sch.uk or ELAN’s website www.extendlearning.org
Locking Primary School is part of the Extend Learning Academies Network (ELAN). We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
KS 2 Advantageous
About Locking Primary School
- Meadow Drive, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS24 8BB
- Locking Primary School website (opens in a new window)