Teacher (maternity cover)
This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
10 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday 32.5 hours per week
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 1/9/23 to 31/8/24
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £28,002 and £43,684
- Teacher Mainscale 1 to Upper Pay Scale 3
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a highly effective, dynamic and resilient teacher for September 2023, with the passion to enhance our skilled and dedicated team.
Main scale Teachers including ECTs are welcome to apply. Key Stage and Year Group preferences can be discussed upon selection for interview.
What the school offers its staff
In return for your commitment, passion and resilience we offer:
- A proven ‘teaching and learning’ model to support you to teach at your best.
- Respectful, polite and engaged children who greatly value their school and learning.
- A proven record of exceptional welfare and pastoral support.
- Excellent Professional Development opportunities.
- Bespoken career progression opportunities for colleagues demonstrating practice that is Sconsistently worthy of emulation.
- A spacious, well equipped and well-resourced learning environment.
- Energetic, skilled and supportive colleagues.
- A skilled and committed SLT, and a team of expert teachers, who are devoted to improving outcomes for all children and all staff.
- A culture of support and collaboration through our established and effective sponsor, Aurora Academies Trust.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About City Academy Whitehawk
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 396 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- City Academy Whitehawk website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01273 681377
City Academy Whitehawk is a “Good” school with an “Outstanding” Early Years. We are a two form entry school for children aged 4 to 11 years. In addition, our school has a nursery class for children aged 3 to 4 years.
Arranging a visit to City Academy Whitehawk
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Staplefield Place, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 6EQ
The Laurels Primary School, Worthing
Winterbourne Way, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3QH
Desmond Anderson Primary Academy
Anderson Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 5EA
Ocklynge Junior School
Victoria Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 8XN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Brighton and Hove and East Sussex, Brighton and Hove