Teacher (Maternity Cover)
23 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- Maternity or parental leave cover - until post-holder returns to work
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £38,810 (FTE)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for ambitious, well-qualified and enthusiastic teachers to join our team and contribute to our ongoing successes. You will be joining a large team of staff, committed to providing our children with the very best opportunities.
We are an inner-city school at the heart of the community. In our last Ofsted inspection (July 2021), it was recognised that we are “an inclusive and happy school where pupils get the help they need to achieve well.” We were judged as continuing to be a ‘GOOD’ school overall but have ambitions to be even better!
You will work closely with colleagues across the school to provide the very best education for our children. If you are ready for challenge, have a positive outlook and want to develop in a supportive school and Trust, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidates will:
- Be qualified teachers and have experience of working with pupils across the primary age range.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum.
- Have high expectations of themselves and others.
- Be committed to going above and beyond for our children.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- Delightful children who love being in school.
- A hard-working and motivated staff team who are truly committed to our children.
- Investment in your development, through targeted CPD.
- A restorative community where challenge and support go hand-in-hand.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to Emily.Mansfield@hcat.org.ukDownload an application form - 79.4 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Dorchester Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 318 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Dorchester Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01482 308393
Arranging a visit to Dorchester Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Emily.Mansfield@hcat.org.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
Primary Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Oakfield Primary School
Morecambe Avenue, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 3JF
Holme Valley Primary School
Timberland, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 3SL
Patrington CofE Primary Academy
Southside, Hull, HU12 0RW
Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Tottle Road, Nottingham, NG2 1RT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kingston Upon Hull