- Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
Full-time equivalent salary
- Teacher Scale £27,186 - £42,192 per annum
Teacher - Maternity Cover job summary
Teacher - Maternity Cover
Salary: £27,186 - £42,192
Start date: 1st November 2021
Closing Date: 13th September 2021
Interview Date: 21st September
We require a Teacher - Maternity Cover to teach in Reception to join New Horizons Primary School. We are looking for someone who has the drive, passion and skills to work at our primary academy based in Portsmouth. You will be willing to take the opportunity to play a full part in the further development of our school and join us in our aims to make learning irresistible and to provide a nurturing and safe environment for everyone.
What you will need to succeed:
- Be a qualified teacher
- Passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good or Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum
- High expectations for yourself and the children to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best
- You will be dedicated to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best
- An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
What our Trust will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with and support happy well-behaved children who are excited about learning
- To work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- A vast support network from senior leaders and teachers within the school and our Trust
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support/ advice on a wide array of areas
- Membership to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working with our school then please apply today.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
To arrange an informal telephone conversation please contact Kim Broadbent
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and Safeguarding training.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.