- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- Maternity or parental leave cover - This is a temporary role until the previous post holder returns from Maternity Leave.
- Main Pay Scale 1 to Upper Pay Scale 3 plus SEN allowance (£2,384), actual salary £30,384 - £46,069
SEN allowance (£2,384)
The Trust, on behalf of Elms Bank
School, are seeking to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated Teacher (Maternity
leave cover) based in the Explore pathway. The successful candidate will join a
team of exceptional professionals working with pupils who have a range of
complex needs including profound and multiple learning difficulties and autism.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide excellent learning opportunities and engage our pupils.
- Be able to inspire confidence in meeting the needs of our pupils.
- Be highly motivated and will contribute to team working and team
- Be able to take advantage of the professional learning opportunities we
- Be able to teach outstanding lessons.
This post is class based and would be
particularly suitable for an outstanding teacher who has experience of teaching
pupils following a primary school curriculum model. Teachers would be expected to demonstrate
that they are competent in using a range of teaching strategies to engage and
develop pupils’ understanding to ensure that they reach their full potential. This
role is suited to primary school teachers and SEND Specialists.
Applications from both primary and secondary
trained teachers are welcome.
ECT’S are invited to apply for this post.
In return we can offer you:
- An opportunity to work within an inclusive and values driven
- Extensive support to develop your potential in this
forward-thinking trust at an exciting time in our development.
- An opportunity to be part of a team of welcoming, dedicated and
- A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with
access to over 180 courses via the National College.
- Healthcare in the palm of your hand with Medicash, a Health Cash
Plan that is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of benefits to
support your wellbeing including:
Covering the costs towards optical, dental and alternative
therapy treatments such as Reflexology, Reiki and Indian head massage.
Health screening, discounted gym memberships and a large range
of retail discounts.
Support with mental health, including access to 8 in person
Virtual GP - Accessible by smart phone or computer, same day
appointments available at a time that suits you.
Children can be added for free and share your Medicash benefits.
This job post has expired.