- Job role
Suitable for early career teachersSEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our successful School from 01 January 2022. The successful candidate will be able to work with their class team and colleagues to create an exciting learning environment and enable our pupils to fulfil their potential.
We welcome applications from NQT’s and RQT’s for this position.
We are looking for a candidate who: -
• Will put a pupil’s wellbeing at the forefront of all they do
• Have a clear understanding of current SEND practice and theory to meet the individual needs of our amazing pupils
• Are well organised, able to use their initiative and be able to work as an active member of the school team
• Have effective communication, resilience and behaviour management skills
• Are imaginative and creative with their planning
1 SEN Point
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Special school, ages 3 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 111 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 19
About Mill Ford School
Mill Ford is a school with a specialism in meeting the needs of children and young adults aged 3-19 with complex needs, including severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties, complex medical needs and autistic spectrum conditions.
We are a friendly, child-centred school where staff work tirelessly to provide each child and young person with an individual and exciting curriculum. We place a strong emphasis on ensuring our pupils aspire to be the best they can, are able to contribute to society, develop their communication and social skills, enjoy learning and have a strong sense of self. We ensure pupils can achieve these things independently in a nurturing environment, where they feel safe enough to take risks.
Arranging a visit to Mill Ford School
Candidates can arrange an informal chat and organise a visit to the school by contacting the Head Teacher - Claire Wills - on 01752 300270