This job expired on 24 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
24 April 2023 at 9am
28 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000- £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an experienced, dedicated, reflective teacher, who is confident that they have outstanding practice, to join our enthusiastic, hardworking team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our mindful, passionate, and energised school, which is committed to research, learning, and giving our best.
There may be a requirement to work at schools within the Trust.
This role will require an outstanding individual who has the potential to lead, develop and support effective practice for pupils and can ensure rapid progress in line with the schools’ expectations.
What the school offers its staff
At Oakmeadow Primary School we can offer:
- An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering students a strong core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science
- A full extra-curricular program with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
- An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
- A wide range of staff benefits
- Excellent resources and facilities
- A wonderful community that is involved within school life.
We are a reflective school, with a superb building to work in. There is a growth mind-set within school, and we love to research. We are a school that give above and beyond and to support teachers we consider workload, training opportunities and give back to make sure the team works at its best.
About Oakmeadow Church of England Primary and Nursery School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 486 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01743 875020
Arranging a visit to Oakmeadow Church of England Primary and Nursery School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Clee Hill Community Academy
Tenbury Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 3NE
Much Wenlock Primary School
Racecourse Lane, Much Wenlock, Shropshire, TF13 6JG
Perton First School
Manston Drive, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, WV6 7LX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Shrewsbury and Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin