Main Pay Scale
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced class teacher who is interested in leadership development to help drive continued improvement to become a truly outstanding school in the eyes of the children and community.
As the title suggests, you will be supporting strong and effective teaching and learning for KS1:
● You will be passionate about learning
● You will be able to demonstrate a track record of impact and success
● You will be able to communicate your passion to children and colleagues alike
● You will be creative, imaginative, determined, resourceful and adaptable.
Exciting opportunities to support you in the next stage of your career such as Trust and nationally led leadership training courses and develop with our diverse ways of working.
Applying for the job
The following documents have been attached:
- Job Advertisement
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Application Form
If you would like additional information or to discuss the position, please contact Lucy Donald, Office Manager on 01226 281943 or by email: email@example.com
236 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Oakwell Rise Primary Academy
We are looking for a passionate teacher to join our marvelous team who thrives on creating relationships with children, and who has a talent in seeking the very best for our children to improve their life chances. You will have the support of a well-established team who thrive together and enjoy being a part of the Oakwell family. The families and the community is at the heart of everything we do and really do strive to be the change. In return, we have exciting opportunities to support you in the next stage of your career such as Trust and nationally led leadership training courses and develop with our diverse ways of working.
We are really looking forward to hearing from people who:
● Have strong experience with teaching Key Stage 1
● Have in depth understanding of KS1 SATs and Phonics
● Are creative, imaginative, committed and passionate about learning
● Can lead and inspire others
● Have a commitment to working with children and building relationships
● Want to be part of a kind, caring and innovative team
Arranging a visit to Oakwell Rise Primary Academy
Visits can be accommodated after the end of the school day. All visitors will be required to wear a face covering and adhere to social distancing measures. As per Government guidance, all contact details are retained for 21 days to support Track and Trace processes.
To arrange a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 01226 281943.