Teacher of Art and Photography
The Visual Arts team is looking forward to welcoming a new member who can help them to fulfil their vision for Art across the Academy at all levels of ability and aptitude, within academic and vocational courses. The vision is that all students will develop a life-long love of and involvement in the arts.
This is an exciting time to join the Trust and we would be delighted to hear from forward-thinking, enthusiastic and committed colleagues looking for the opportunity to help shape the learning experiences of our students in order to meet and beat their potential.
All applications are welcomed. We are seeking to appoint a highly enthusiastic, adaptable and resourceful individual to join our team.
There may be a requirement for the post holder to work across any of the sites that comprise Archway Learning Trust in accordance with the needs of the Trust.
Candidates should pay attention to the job description/person specification and explain within their application how they meet the criteria, whilst also describing what they will bring to the post from their own knowledge and experience.
Essential educational requirements
• Relevant ‘A’ Levels (or equivalent) and degree;
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• Good honours degree (2:1 or better);
• Able to teach Key Stage 5.
Essential skills and experience
• Ability to use innovative, active teaching methods;
• Ability to use ICT as a learning/admin tool;
• An ability to work in collaborative partnership with the full range of people associated with the Trust - staff, parents, governors, community, business, Diocese and LA;
• Effective communication skills, written and verbal;
• Good organisational skills;
• Ability to work with students with special needs or who are Gifted and Talented.
• Relevant teaching experience or teaching practice;
• Experience of working with students of a wide range of abilities.
In return we can offer:
• Employee benefits and well-being scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
• Salary sacrifice bus pass scheme
• Access to Archway Trust Benefits
About The Nottingham Emmanuel School
- Gresham Park Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2 7YF
- The Nottingham Emmanuel School website (opens in a new window)