Teacher of Art job summary
Teacher of Art with the ability to teach A Level
Full time (although applications for part time working will also be welcomed)
Start Date: September 2022
We are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our excellent Art Department. The successful candidate will teach across all 3 key stages including our sixth form.
Previous A-level experience would be an advantage and applicants must demonstrate a passion for their subject to inspire a love of learning.
Are you able to:
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Create independent and resilient thinkers?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
• Optimise Art learning for all?
We will offer:
• A supportive learning environment and team to work in.
• The opportunity to make a difference
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the School has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth. Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in 2017.
To apply please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1012701 or visit https://www.bohunt.hants.sch.uk/about/vacancies/ and complete the “Teaching Staff” application form and email it to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 23 May at 3pm
This job post has expired.