Teacher of Art
15 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
14 April 2023 at 5pm
4 January 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Art and designjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week
- View all Part timejobs - Depending on requirements
- MPR / UPR
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- Committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our students and our journey to being an outstanding school
- Able to create a stimulating learning environment to promote exceptional progress and high engagement
- Passionate about teaching and learning and your own professional development
- Able to make a significant contribution to the development of Art, within the Expressive and Performing Arts Faculty
What the school offers its staff
Why apply to work at Brighton Hill Community School?
- Exceptional support from the Faculty and the Senior Leadership Team.
- “The recent improvements in the school have increased staff morale. High-quality training and development for all staff is effective.” (Ofsted)
- "Staff feel proud of their school and their contribution to pupils’ academic and personal development.”(Ofsted)
- “Leadership support, decisiveness in action and approachability has resulted in staff feeling highly valued and empowered as professionals.” (Local Authority Inspection Report, 2021)
- “In all aspects of life within Brighton Hill Community School, there is a culture and ethos of ‘people first’ and high expectations through a calm, well-managed environment, that is constantly modelled by leadership with relentless pursuit in maintaining the embodiment of the vision.” (Local Authority Inspection Report, 2021)
- Support to be innovative and develop your professional skills, with our bespoke and expansive CPD programme.
- Benefit from our alliance with the Teaching School and to collaborate with colleagues.
- Opportunities to continue the upward progress trajectory of this faculty
- Work within an established team who are highly resourced and have a strong sense of collaboration and support for each other.
- Opportunities to contribute to an extensive extra-curricular programme for students.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 44.4 KB
About Brighton Hill Community School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1086 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01256 362523
Brighton Hill Community School is rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly improving coeducational 11-16 Community School with 1110 students.
Arranging a visit to Brighton Hill Community School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Amery Hill School
Amery Hill, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2BZ
The Wellington Academy
Tidworth Road, Ludgershall, Wiltshire, SP11 9RR
Teacher of Art and Design (Temporary)
Horndean Technology College
Barton Cross, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 9PQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Basingstoke and Hampshire