Ormiston Endeavour Academy is a high school located on the outskirts of Ipswich. Due to significant growth we are seeking to recruit a teacher of Art/Design Technology to join a supportive, innovative team in September 2024. We would welcome applications from teachers with a broad range of experience (this position would be suitable for an ECT taking their first steps into teaching).
Our curriculum is organised to allow a course of study that is broad, rich and flexible in supporting students. In addition we offer our students a broad enrichment programme which all staff are encouraged to participate in. We are seeking to appoint an individual who is passionate about teaching, maintaining high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour contributing to whole school improvement, inspiring our students and making a positive contribution to our ethos and values.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver high-quality lessons.
- Adapt teaching methods to accommodate diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
- Use a variety of resources and technology to enhance learning.
- Assess and monitor student progress.
- Provide constructive feedback to students to aid in their development.
- Organise and participate in extracurricular activities related to English.
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure a cohesive learning experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for Art/Design and Technology and teaching.
- The ability to motivate and inspire students. If you are an enthusiastic teacher with a commitment to delivering outstanding education, we encourage you to apply for this role.
In return, we will offer you:
- Professional development
- Support from a high performing team and access to trust-wide subject networks
- An academy which is focused on supporting the well-being of staff
- Access to employee benefit scheme
Ormiston Endeavour Academy is a member of the Ormiston Academies Trust, and together we are committed to ensuring that all students are given the opportunity to succeed in education and in life.
Please see the job description for further information. If you would like to arrange an informal visit or have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details of the post and application pack are available on the school website found at: www.ormistonendeavouracademy.co.uk
Ormiston Endeavour Academy is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.