We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach Art at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Further improve outcomes in Art.
- Contribute to the further development of the Twynham Learning Art curriculum
- Passionately promote the disadvantaged agenda working with exceptional colleagues to provide our students with the very best life chances
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an inspirational and skilled classroom teacher
- Has an acute understanding of effective pedagogy
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
- Believes in the power of education and wider educational experiences to transform the lives of the most disadvantaged
- Will embrace our highly supportive, professional approach to school improvement
You will also be keen to live our Twynham Learning employee values which are:
- Aim high
- Keep improving
- Don’t leave anyone behind
- See the bigger picture
Are you seeking a role that will excite and energise you? Would you relish the opportunity to join an exciting and progressive journey to transform education across our community?
We are seeking an inspirational and highly motivated teacher of Art to join our talented and forward-thinking department as we continue to transform education across our town. In September 2021, Twynham School and The Grange School (TGS) federated staffing structures enabling us to launch an ambitious and progressive vision for the education provided by our two schools. As we head into the second year of our journey we are excited to be advertising this opportunity to work at one of the most improved schools in the area.
In judging TGS to be “good” in all areas in December 2021, Ofsted recognised the efficacy and powerful opportunity provided by our federated approach and you will be joining an organisation that is gathering considerable momentum and has an absolute commitment to providing exceptional opportunities for the young people of Christchurch.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
The Grange School and Twynham School can offer you
- The chance to be a part of an exciting educational journey alongside highly regarding professionals
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and wonderful young people and their families
- An exceptional CPD offer from ECT through to preparation for senior and system leadership
- Strong and supportive leadership, who place value on learning beyond the classroom
- The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a progressive multi-academy trust
- The opportunity to work in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Twynham Learning values diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to eliminate unlawful discrimination and promote diversity throughout our whole workforce. We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of our community, so we give equal opportunities to all job applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability status, gender reassignment, marital/partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, race/colour/national origin, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation. Only people who can evidence their right to work in the UK will be considered for this vacancy.
We value diversity and inclusiveness. We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of our community, so we give equal opportunities. We don't discriminate on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy/maternity, race/colour/nationality, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation. We'll only consider people who can evidence their right to work in the UK. We're committed to robust Safer Recruitment processes to safeguard children. We undertake enhanced criminal records checks before appointment. Candidates must disclose all unprotected spent and unspent cautions and convictions. It is an offence to apply if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity with children.
This job post has expired.