About the Post
Are you seeking a role that will excite and energise you? Would you relish the opportunity to join an exciting and progressive journey to transform education across our community?
We are seeking an inspirational and highly motivated teacher of Art to join our talented and forward-thinking department as we continue to transform education across our town. In September 2021 Twynham School and The Grange School (TGS) federated staffing structures enabling us to launch an ambitious and progressive vision for the education provided by our two schools. As we head into the second year of our journey we are excited to be advertising this opportunity to work at one of the most improved schools in the area.
In judging TGS to be “good” in all areas in December 2021, Ofsted recognised the efficacy and powerful opportunity provided by our federated approach and you will be joining an organisation that is gathering considerable momentum and has an absolute commitment to providing exceptional opportunities for the young people of Christchurch.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach Art at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Further improve outcomes in Art.
- Contribute to the further development of the Twynham Learning Art curriculum
- Passionately promote the disadvantaged agenda working with exceptional colleagues to provide our students with the very best life chances
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an inspirational and skilled classroom teacher
- Has an acute understanding of effective pedagogy
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
- Believes in the power of education and wider educational experiences to transform the lives of the most disadvantaged
- Will embrace our highly supportive, professional approach to school improvement
You will also be keen to live our Twynham Learning employee values which are:
- Aim high
- Keep improving
- Don’t leave anyone behind
- See the bigger picture
To discuss the post or your application or to arrange a visit, please contact Alison Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an application form to:email@example.com
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official application form will be accepted. You can download the form here: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
The closing date is Monday 10th October 2022 at 12 Noon.
Twynham Learning is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Only people who can evidence their right to work in the UK will be considered for this vacancy. We are committed to robust Safer Recruitment processes as part of our strong commitment to safeguard children and young people. An enhanced criminal records check will be undertaken on the successful candidate. Candidates must disclose all unprotected spent and unspent cautions and convictions. It is an offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity with children.
This job post has expired.