- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Art and design
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
- Contract type
With effect from January or Easter 2022, Governors of The Marvell College are looking to appoint a well qualified and passionate teacher of Art who can deliver high quality learning across all areas of the Art curriculum. Applications are welcomed for both full time and part time positions.
The post will appeal to newly/recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Art.
The successful candidate will:
– promote the vision and values of the college at all times
– be a team player and place the needs of children above all else
– be self reflective and pursue the highest outcomes for children
– enjoy the opportunity to innovate and be committed to their own professional development
– engage children and invest in opportunities to enrich children’s learning beyond the classroom
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a substantial difference to the lives of young people.
If you are interested, please visit our website www.themarvellcollege.com and apply by downloading the teacher application form and equal opportunities monitoring form. All completed application forms must be returned to Mrs L White, The Marvell College, Barham Road, Hull, HU9 4EE or by email email@example.com.
HCAT is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure.
HCAT is an equal opportunities employer.
Applying for the job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please visit our website and complete our application form. https://www.themarvellcollege.com/the-marvell-college/staff-vacanciesMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.