- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Part time
0.6 FTE working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Contract type
- Maternity or parental leave cover (fixed term to cover maternity from March 2022)
- MPS (£25,714 – 36,961) per annum, pro rata (actual salary £15,428 - £22,176 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Part-time (0.6 FTE, working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) fixed term to cover Maternity leave from March 2022
MPS (£25,714 – 36,961) per annum, pro rata (actual salary £15,428 - £22,176 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed Science Department at Montpelier High School.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students.
Candidates for this post should be:
• inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
• able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Montpelier High School then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing Date: Monday 31st January 2022 at 9:00. Interviews: TBC
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Montpelier High School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff
Applying for the job
Please complete a VT Application formDownload an application form - 158 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.