Teacher of Business & Economics with Computing at KS3 desirable
13 days remaining to apply
Earliest start date
1 September 2023
Latest start date
1 January 2024
23 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
5 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5hours/week, Mon-Fri
What skills and experience we're looking for
Teacher of both Business Studies and Economics at A Level and GCSE with Computing at KS3 desirable MPS/UPS – Suitable for ECT
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form is seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, rapidly improving Department
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Head of Faculty to enthuse students about Business Studies & Economics within an ambitious Department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the School to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Business Studies & Economics in transforming students' aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
What the school offers its staff
The School can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Business Studies & Economics teacher.
- Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form is a school that believes that providing the best educational experience for students requires us to give our staff the time and resources to make a difference. Great emphasis is placed on supporting teachers at all phases in their career to develop through bespoke CPD. If you would like to be part of our improvement journey then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 613 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1449 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01376 556300
Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form is part of the North Essex Multi-Academy Trust which currently consists of two primary schools and two secondary schools: Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form, The Ramsey Academy, Halstead, Richard de Clare Primary School, Halstead and Acorn Academy, Witham
Arranging a visit to Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Head of Business and Computing
Spinks Lane, Witham, Essex, CM8 1EP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock