- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- MPS / UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
Please see website for further details.
What the school offers its staff
- An opportunity to work with our fantastic students
in an environment where behaviour is good
- An opportunity to work
alongside dedicated, talented, enthusiastic colleagues who work hard to ensure
that our students have excellent outcomes, whether academically or through
extra-curricular activities and trips
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A strong and supportive Board of Directors and
- A chance to support and participate in Initial
- Access to an on-site gym and swimming pool
- A great location in the North East
- as well as the usual access to the Teachers’
Pension Scheme and free parking.
Commitment to safeguarding
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This job post has expired.