Teacher of Business
Part-time role with the opportunity to teach full-time in other subject areas.
Fixed term until 31/08/2024 due to funding.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic 0.4FTE Teacher of Business to join our successful team. Whether you are new to teaching or nearing the end of a successful teaching career but still having the drive to make a difference to the education of our young people – or somewhere in between, we would be keen to give a flexible opportunity to the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
0.4FTE of the role will be teaching business at KS4, with the opportunity for more hours teaching a variety of other subjects. Nailsea is an exceptional Academy on an upward trajectory providing a world class education for all learners.
Candidates will need to demonstrate they:
- Able to consistently teach inspirational lessons and have good subject knowledge.
- Organised and have excellent communication skills, with a flexible approach.
- Strategic thinker and creative problem-solver.
- Innovative, enthusiastic and passionate about your subject.
- An outstanding teacher who has vision, drive and a determination to succeed in maximising attainment potential.
We can offer you:
- The full support of a dedicated committed team of staff.
- The benefit of working in an innovative and forward-thinking Trust.
- The opportunity to work with our wonderful young learners and supportive parents.
- A commitment to offering excellent CPD opportunities.
- Staff benefits, including discounted gym membership and a cycle to work scheme.
- Teacher Pension Scheme with a generous employer contribution in excess of 20%, subject to pension eligibility criteria.
- A staff assistance programme with specialist provider, CareFirst who provide a 24/7 free phone helpline, or face-to-face counselling for every employee in the Wessex family.
At the Wessex Learning Trust collaboration is key. We work together to share knowledge, grow, and develop through professional learning communities.
To apply for this position, please complete a teaching staff application form, (which is available on our website), together with a letter of application for the attention of Ms D Elliott (Headteacher). Your letter should be no more than two pages of A4, detailing your experience to date and why you are the best candidate for the position. Completed applications should be returned by post to the HR Department or by email to the Central HR Team.
The Wessex Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding young people and promoting the welfare of children, and all staff appointed will undergo online checks and will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
This job post has expired.