||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £28,355 to £44,541
NOWER HILL HIGH SCHOOL
‘An outstanding school’
Roll: 1996 (1596 + 400 in an A level 6th Form)
TEACHER OF BUSINESS
(Outer London pay scale)
January 2021 start. Full time.
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre and enthusiastic Business teacher to join our strong and successful Social and Economic Studies Faculty. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed.
• A talented Social and Economic Studies Faculty of 11 specialist teachers
• Business at GCSE and A Level
• Students who are a pleasure to teach
• A strong culture of professional development
• Supportive leadership team
• Excellent facilities
• A heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
Please visit our website for full details and to download an Application Form:
Closing date: 9am Friday 30th October 2020
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
More on how to apply
About Nower Hill High School
Thank you very much for showing an interest in starting or furthering your career at Nower Hill High School. We would love to meet you and explore the prospect of you joining us.
The features of our school are listed below. We offer:
• A dynamic place to work
• A diverse, ambitious and inspirational student body
• A highly skilled, professional and inspirational staff
• An aspirational community of local families
• A comfortable and well-resourced working environment
• Excellent facilities
• Excellent in-school career advancement opportunities
• Comprehensive Professional Development and training opportunities
• Free fitness suite membership
• Staff well-being service (Education Support Partnership’s Employee Assistance Programme)
• Free annual flu vaccinations
• Excellent student support systems
• A programme of staff social events
• A very supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Competitive Outer London pay scales
• Excellent holidays
• Generous pension scheme
• The option of a school place for children of staff
• A very supportive Governing Body
• A thriving extra-curricular activities and trips programme
• On site catering facilities and outlets
• Excellent public transport links
• Local shops within walking distance
• An Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
• Over 1500 applications for a school place in Year 7.
Nower Hill is a happy, hardworking school. We are here to ensure that every student achieves and experiences as much as possible during their journey with us. We want our students to enjoy their education so that they value learning and can look back in later years with warmth and fondness on their time at Nower Hill. We strive to ensure our students are as well prepared as possible for the next stage in their life; articulate, ambitious young people with the strength of character and the confidence to compete in a highly competitive world.
We demand and achieve high standards in all areas of school life within a disciplined, secure, caring and stimulating environment. We value and praise the successes of our students and staff. The school is held in high esteem by the local community and, as a consequence, is very popular and heavily oversubscribed. Alongside academic excellence, we place a strong emphasis on impeccable manners, articulacy, excellent behaviour, smartness of appearance, hard work and kindness.
Our 250 teaching and support staff are a pleasure to work with. They are highly skilled, professional and inspirational. Candidates visiting the school invariably comment on how welcoming and friendly they find the school during their day with us and new members of staff are well supported by their colleagues, making transition to their new environment that much easier. Team spirit is high, whether that be faculty teams, Year teams of tutors, Education Support Staff teams, the Senior Leadership Team or the whole staff team.
George V Avenue, Pinner, HA5 5RP