Pioneer Educational Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and forward-thinking teaching practitioner to the post of Teacher of Science at Desborough College. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of exceptional teaching across all key stages, have the ability to make positive student connections by guiding those of all abilities to ensure the best results and offer a variety of extra-curricular activities for our students.
To be successful at Desborough College you will:
- Teach to a high standard at GCSE and A Level.
- Be passionate about learning and teaching.
- Have high expectations of all students.
- Go above and beyond to ensure students make great progress.
- Be relentless in ensuring exceptional outcomes for all our students
- Be committed and hard-working
In return we will offer you:
- A school with enthusiastic students who want to succeed.
- An incredibly supportive group of colleagues.
- A personalised CPD and peer coaching programme to provide first-rate preparation towards promotion.
- A two-week October half-term.
- The chance to perform on a wide stage through our proud membership of the Pioneer Educational Trust.
We are deeply committed to the emotional and professional well-being and development of all our staff with the added benefits of peer coaching and a supportive CPD system, family friendly policies, on-site parking and a range of well-being initiatives.
Our ethos is to ‘recruit for attitude, train for skill’! Pioneer Educational Trust seeks to invest intelligently, inspire collaboration and pioneer so that all learners in our family of schools have equal access to an exceptional education.Our mission is grounded on four core values which our schools embrace:
- we pioneer: by preparing the way for others to follow, we transcend barriers through aspiration, merit and risk.Pioneer engenders determination, commitment and responsibility to better society through education and learning, never accepting mediocrity
- we inspire collaboration: we believe in working in partnership. In a culture of high trust and intelligent risk-taking, collaboration exists at all levels and between all stakeholders
- we invest intelligently: by providing high-quality professional development for all staff and a positive and enriching work environment.We provide high support and challenge that enables all colleagues to flourish
- we consciously
liberate: providing equal access to an exceptional education to all is
central to the aims of the trust.
The trust champions the vulnerable and disadvantaged, breaking down
barriers to learning and preparing all children and young people for
adulthood. We drive equality,
celebrate diversity and promote equity, inclusion and belonging.
Desborough College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check), and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
This job post has expired.