Teacher of Business Studies
Ken Stimpson Community School, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Subjects||Business Studies, Economics, Politics|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time, job share|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490 per year (full-time equivalent)|
New Year, New Challenge?
Do you have
* a passion for Business Studies?
* the ability to inspire students?
* the motivation to make a real difference?
* excellent people skills?
* a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking applications for a dynamic teacher of Business Studies at Ken Stimpson Community School. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or an outstanding teacher to join a faculty with a proven track record. Business Studies is a popular subject at Ken Stimpson Community School with GCSE, BTEC and Post 16 options at Key stages 4 and 5 respectively. The department also offers courses in Economics and the LIBF Financial Services qualifications and will be introducing A Level Politics in September 2020.
We require an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual. You need to have extremely high expectations and will be ensuring children achieve to the best of their ability, regardless of their background. Either a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes at KS3 and KS4 or a testimony towards making a significant impact in your time within the profession are key ingredients that we are looking for to enhance our Business Studies team even further.
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Bryan Erwin (Principal) email email@example.com
Essential educational requirements
QTS (or equivalent)
Essential skills and experience
* a passion for Business Studies
* the ability to inspire students
* the motivation to make a real difference
* excellent people skills
* a willingness to work hard
We can offer:
* excellent CPD and new staff support
* an increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
* collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
* a Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
* first rate line management of Business Studies
* superb opportunities for career development and promotion
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||1009 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Ken Stimpson Community School website (opens in a new window)|
About Ken Stimpson Community School
We are a truly comprehensive school with a wonderful intake of students and families. Combine this with a set of very talented staff who passionately work for the best of our students; we have the right ingredients and are always looking for the catalyst that will drive our students achievement even further forward. Can you add something special to our school? If so, we want to hear from you. Aspire for excellence with integrity to gain success is our motto.
Staniland Way, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE4 6JT