Teacher of Business Studies
Kenilworth Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a Teacher of Business Studies to teach GCSE and A Level.
Essential educational requirements
The candidate must possess a degree in the relevant discipline.
The candidate must have QTS status
Essential skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate who is able to teach GCSE and A Level Business Studies. You should have a genuine engaging enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
We would welcome applications from experienced or NQT teachers.
We can offer you:
• Excellent CPD opportunities across the school
• A supportive team of colleagues and across the school
• A positive, community school environment with an innovative learning culture
• A dedicated and forward looking management team, with highly skilled staff upholding high expectations and aspirations for our students
• PiXL network access and other on-line resources to support the development of student learning
• A wide enrichment programme in which you can participate
• Employee well-being benefits via our health insurers to include free flu vaccinations, a laptop, free parking, use of an on-site fitness suite and a newly built, bespoke school to meet our high and increasing expectations.
About Kenilworth School and Sixth Form
Kenilworth School and Sixth Form is recognised as being graded 'Excellent' in all areas (Ofsted February 2013) but we are ambitious and continue to better ourselves in every way possible. It became a Multi Academy Trust in January 2019 and currently has one other school within the Trust. We combine high aspirations with a care for individual students. Our students are happy and confident individuals, who enjoy good relationships with their fellow students and the staff. We are a friendly, orderly school with a well-earned reputation for academic, sporting and personal achievement. In this environment students are given every chance to grow and achieve success. We emphasize the development of skills such as team building, effort, responsibility, healthy competition and leadership. Our students achieve their best because of the range of experiences that we provide in an environment that is positive, supportive and forward-thinking. Kenilworth School & Sixth Form embraces its role as a comprehensive school serving the whole community. In addition to the good work carried in the classroom there are many clubs and activities that take place outside of school hours. Our former pupils are to be found in many diverse and successful roles, most having moved through further and higher education. Students regularly achieve excellent academic results, well above the national average, and the Sixth Form Centre is very successful in providing a transition to higher education. Students achieve their best when school and home work is in harmony. We value the contribution made by parents, governors and the community to ensure that we maintain high standards in all aspects of school life.
- Leyes Lane, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2DA
- Kenilworth School and Sixth Form website (opens in a new window)