||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||MPS / UPS (Fringe Area) - paid pro rata for part time candidates £16169 - £25668)
TEACHER OF BUSINESS STUDIES – MATERNITY COVER
ONSLOW ST AUDREY’S SCHOOL
Part-Time (0.60 fte)
MPS / UPS
Required from January 2021
Required for January 2021, an outstanding Teacher of Business Studies to Key Stage 5 who is enthusiastic, talented and ambitious and is willing to contribute to and learn from the best practice in the faculty. The successful applicant will maintain the high professional and academic standards, remaining up to date in terms of subject knowledge and pedagogical techniques as well as ensuring that the faculty functions effectively as a team.
We would like you to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine passion for Technology and be committed to maintaining and raising the standards of achievement in the school
• Experience of teaching Business to Key Stage 5
We can offer:
• A part time maternity contract (0.60 fte)
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mentor for NQTs
Applying for the job
How to make an application:
• The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from this or thee school website
• Completed applications to be emailed to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 10am, Friday 27th November 2020. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
• We reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, early application is advised
• Interview date Friday 4th December 2020
About Onslow St Audreys School
OSA is a vibrant, welcoming, co-educational secondary academy with a committed, professional and hardworking team of staff and governors. With a clear vision of Opportunity, Success and Ambition, the school aims to create opportunities through excellent teaching and an inspiring enrichment programme, so that all students can enjoy success, both socially and academically.
This is an exciting time in the history of the school as we are set to begin a significant multi-million pound refurbishment programme that will transform the learning environment for the whole school community. With the appointment of a new Headteacher in September 2018, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a friendly, supportive and dedicated team and play a key role in the school’s development.
We have strong links with the community, including membership of a post-16 consortium of five local secondary schools, allowing us to provide an outstanding, fully comprehensive programme of education and opportunities for our Sixth Form students.
Arranging a visit to Onslow St Audreys School
Please contact Dawn Gamble (Recruitment Manager) to arrange a visit to the school - email@example.com or call on 07796 751982
Old Rectory Drive, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8AB