Teacher of Chemistry
We are looking for a passionate, innovative and forward thinking graduate teacher of Chemistry (QTS) to join the team in our Science Faculty.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
This post would suit an NQT, and also offer a more experienced teacher a superb opportunity to broaden their expertise of teaching.
• Highly motivated students, who work with their teachers to achieve their goals
• Commitment to high standards of staff wellbeing, with additional PPA time for all teaching staff
• Access to detailed schemes of work and a wide range of resources for all courses
• A SMART marking policy, to maximise impact whist maintaining a manageable workload
• A broad and varied professional development programme for all staff, including excellent NQT support
• Superb teaching and staff facilities, including a suite of 12 science laboratories, two preparation rooms and staff work rooms
• Great support and team work
• Priority admission for qualified children of staff from September 2021
• Subsidised membership of the onsite leisure centre
• Subsidised on-site accommodation
• An opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty 30 minutes from London
About Chesham Grammar School
Chesham Grammar School is a co-educational grammar school in Buckinghamshire. There is a county-wide selection to secondary school at 11+ and there are 13 grammar schools within the county, five of which are co-educational. Our intake is drawn from a very wide geographical area. The majority of students come from the Chiltern and South Bucks area of Buckinghamshire but we also have students who travel from Hertfordshire and from towns on the Metropolitan Line such as Harrow and Uxbridge.
- White Hill, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1BA
- Chesham Grammar School website (opens in a new window)