- £25,714 - £41,604
Teacher of Chemistry job summary
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher of Chemistry who is fully aligned to our Trust Vision, Values and Behaviours and the Academy Key Drivers. We would also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification and experienced teachers looking to continue their career in a driven, dynamic, and supportive faculty.
A visit to the Academy, so you can meet the Principal and key Middle and Senior Leaders is strongly advised, to enable you to discuss the post in more detail.
The successful candidate will:
• be a driven, proactive, and positive individual with an unwavering commitment to continuously improving their own standards of teaching and learning.
• fully 'buy in' to using IRIS and regular drop-in feedback as a mechanism to improving their day-to-day performance as a teacher.
• have the ability and desire to deliver exceptional teaching and learning.
• be a dynamic practitioner with a relentless desire to drive up educational standards and deliver exceptional outcomes for all cohorts of pupils.
• have excellent subject knowledge and be able to teach Science effectively across the KS3 – KS5, age and ability ranges.
• have a track record of delivering clear impact with their own classes.
• have a true growth mindset, exceptional work ethic and a sense of humour.
• have the knowledge and experience of the context in which Maltby Academy operates.
In return we will offer:
• modern, purpose-built learning spaces, which inspire exceptional teaching and learning.
• excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive and continuous programme of personalised ‘Professional Learning and Development’ (PLD).
• an excellent induction programme with dynamic, driven, and supportive staff.
Maltby Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
For further information please contact: Kirsty Gaffney PA to Principal on firstname.lastname@example.org. The role description and Personal Specification can be assessed from our website careers page – https://www.maltbyacademylearningtrust.com/vacancies
Possible TLR 2B for the right candidate
Applying for the job
The role description and Personal Specification can be assessed from our website careers page – https://www.maltbyacademylearningtrust.com/vacanciesMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.